what are you doing on summer vacation?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Want That!

How many times have you said in your life "I want that!"? 5 times,50 times?! Well when I want something and I don't get to have it I get really mad and try to argue my point! It especially makes me mad when I want something and have enough money to buy it but my parents still say no!
For example...I REALLY BADLY want a cell phone! Every time I asked my parents they said no. But after I argued my point the lowest age I could get one was the summer after 8th grade! It's TO LONG TO WAIT!!!! I also want a T.V. for my room. Not as badly as a cell phone though. I think it's important for me to have a cell phone because if I ever need to call my parents then I have one! And I just want to have the T.V. in my room so I can watch T.V.! Well, I guess I don't need the T.V. but I still need the cell phone! So, remember when ever your asking your parents to buy you something back it up with facts that will make their life easier for them!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment