what are you doing on summer vacation?

Friday, July 2, 2010

My Favorite Book Series...











My favorite book series is the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter. The first book is I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You. I know it sounds super violent but it's not! This book series is about a girl named Cameron Morgan, and she goes to a school for spies! The most funny part of this book is Cammie may be able to kill a grown man, but she still has no idea how to tald to a boy she met on a secret mission. Now she has to hide her identity from him, but hide him from her school...




The second book in this series is Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy




The third book is Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover




And the fourth book that just came out a few days ago is.....Only the Good Spy Young




These books are my all time favorites, so you just may want to try them too!








K

2 comments:

  1. Those titles are really corny. The books aren't too horrible, though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY R THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete